The historic Thurnher House is located at the front entrance of beautiful Lacy Park at 1475 Virginia Rd, San Marino. The structure features a beautiful tiled roof, graceful arches and quaint patio areas. Built in 1929, the house currently serves as a great community meeting location. The Thurnher House can accommodate gatherings of up to 20 people. The facility offers a large conference room featuring a working fireplace and is furnished with a conference table that can seat up to 16 people. An adjacent kitchen offers users a convenient place to heat and serve refreshments. The history of Lacy Park comes alive inside the Thurnher House, as depicted on the walls throughout the facility. Meeting rooms are available at no charge to all San Marino community groups.